This week Jaggard Macland LLP celebrated the one-year anniversary of the merger between Jaggard Baker and Macland Surveyors by enjoying a rather delicious slice of cake.
The merger broadened the combined firm’s expertise and staff levels to provide an unparalleled team in the area with a wealth of knowledge on the local and national property market. We are delighted with how the merger has gone, and despite the pandemic, we continue to expand our team to meet the needs of our clients.
Here are some highlights of our first year together:
- Office Hokey Cokey - The office became very full after we merged in November and then empty in the first lock-down in March. Having returned to the office with a larger team in June we expanded into the office next door. Working through the refit was a little noisy but we benefit greatly from the extra space. Now with the second wave the "office Hokey Cokey" continues and from Thursday the team will go back to working from home.
- There have been four babies born. Congratulations to all.
- It is a lot noisier when all our property teams are in the office, but great to have a mix of younger employees together with the more mature colleagues. Our people and clients have kept us positive through these tricky times.
- Some things never change – the car parking spaces are highly sought after and the air conditioning is never the right temperature.
- Overall, we are proud to have been able to reliably offer our clients a robust and predictable service, even in a global pandemic.
We would like to thank our clients and business associates for many years of loyalty; we are excited to continue our long and fulfilling partnership in the future.
If you have any questions or comments please get in touch.
Simon Harper, Graham Atkinson, Greg Rowland and Steve Macdermott
Jaggard Macland LLP